Welcome to my online journal.
Here you can share all my deepest darkest thoughts - the ones I'm willing to share on the internet anyway.
October 06, 2004
I won tickets through CFOX to the Beastie Boys concert a couple weeks ago. It was super-awesome! I never win tickets to things so I wasn't that excited when I heard you could win tickets by decorating yourself or your car with a "Fox Rocks" theme. I was sitting and home and considered dressing up like a schoolgirl with "Fox Rocks" written across my bosom. I quickly decided I didn't want to show my bosom to strangers and thought about writing it on my hair ribbons etc. but decided it wouldn't get me the tickets because there'd probably be so many others participating. Then I decided what the hell and did it anyway. It was fun and it won me the tickets, and I didn't have to flash anyone. What more can you ask?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment