Australia was amazing. We had such a great trip. We took a ton of photos and I'm busy processing them and getting them ready to post into an update. I will get it online as soon as I can. It's nice to be back to spring weather, though (it should be summer weather but it's Vancouver). The short Fall days in Oz were a real shock to the system after getting used to it being light for so long in the evenings here. I like that it's only beginning to get dark at 9pm.
Since I've been back things have been pretty quiet. Just getting back into the swing of work and home life etc. I rearranged the bedroom today but I'm not sure it's any better than it was. The small rooms in this house are incredibly frustrating when it comes to furniture arranging. If we didn't have the enormous Ikea wardrobes we'd have more room but then there'd be no place to keep our clothes. Alas...
No comments:
Post a Comment