Following another link from another blog, I made this picture. Not so accurate but not bad for a collection of pixels.
I was so tired after my acupuncture treatment today that I came home and passed out on the couch for a couple hours. Sephie was thrilled and slept on my stomach the entire time. I had to force myself to get up eventually - much to the kitty's displeasure - but I knew I was going to have enough trouble sleeping tonight as it was. Plus, my neck was really unhappy with the 'craned against the couch cushion' position. Eventually I woke up, had a snack and worked away at my tax expense spread sheets. I'm getting there but just have to add up a few more expenses for the home office.
I think the acupuncture is helping a little - I'm taking less Advil than I was to combat the evil cramps - but they're still there much stronger than I'd like. I figure I'll give it another month before I do something drastic - like take the pill non-stop so I don't have to deal with my period for years at a time.
I went to ballet class tonight despite being crampy and having a cold. I had to miss the class last week because of the car stereo debacle, and the week before because I was in tax mode. I figured if I missed again, she'd call in a missing person's report. Despite being super tired and cranky as I headed out, I actually felt quite a bit better during and following the class. I think breaking down and taking more Advil helped too.
No comments:
Post a Comment