Welcome to my online journal.
Here you can share all my deepest darkest thoughts - the ones I'm willing to share on the internet anyway.
March 29, 2004
It's been a crazy couple weeks but I'm hoping things will settle down for a while. I just finished my last weekend on the board of the Massage Therapists' Association (MTA = professional association), although I was elected to the board of the College of Massage Therapists (CMT = regulatory body), so I'm not going to be fully free for a few more years. Although I sometimes totally hate the whole process, I think it is just too important to participate in the process than to just sit in the sidelines and watch it all happen. I think at the end of my CMT term I will be content to do some sideline sitting for a while, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment