August 09, 2004

Does anyone know why I can't access Blogger in Mozilla anymore? If other people use Blogger for the commenting system on their blogs, I can't read them with Mozilla anymore either. Why has Blogger got it out for us Mozilla users? Did they sign some sort of proprietary contract with Microsoft or something, so we all have to use IE? Kimph!

I can't find my glasses this morning so I've been wandering around in a blurry world since I got up. I've been wearing my contacts more since it has been so warm (sweaty glasses on my nose aren't so nice) but it means I'm not keeping as close tabs on my spectacles as I should - keeping them in a consistent place might also help but that would take organization I don't have. I searched the place several times this morning, despite my lack of visual acuity. Theo helped (he can see) but didn't come up with them either. One of the reasons I buy coloured, plastic frames is that they're easier to see when I don't have them on - I had thin, metal ones that were impossible to track down at one point, never again. I keep hoping I'll just come across them as I go about my day, but I think I'm going to have to resort to putting in my contacts so I can see well enough to find my glasses. It's a pretty sad state of affairs.

No comments: