I'm Australian! I got official confirmation and a lovely certificate officially giving me Australian citizenship. I think it's a nice combo with my Canadian (No sassy comments about how you always knew I was bi, Jeff). So if I get sick of this beautiful, clean, safe country with nationalized healthcare, I can just move to a different one - one with all that PLUS deadly snakes and spiders. Huzzah!
Theovis and I did rip apart the office last weekend and what a job it was. We're still in process of putting it back together but it looks great. The hardwood isn't in the best shape in this room but the new desk arrangement and bookshelves make it look like a much larger room. A decrease in the stacks of various crap will also help. We got rid of our old bookshelves by putting them out in the lane and they all disappeared. I don't know if other cities do this but it is an awesome way to get rid of stuff in Vancouver.
I'm heading up to Whistler this weekend for the Every Woman in the World conference. It should be a bunch of fun. Anyhoo, I'd better head out so I actually get some work done before the goofing off begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment