I am getting closer to December 1, which is the first day I will see patients in my new clinic. The place still has a long ways to go as far as getting ready - a huge part in the delay being that there was a flood in the place last Thursday thanks to a burst pipe on the 6th floor which made it down to my suite on the 4th. There were driers and dehumidifiers in there all weekend while we were setting up the computer etc. Currently, they have ripped off all my baseboards in 3 of the rooms and the carpet needs to be cleaned in all of those rooms. One of which is my intended treatment room, so I am probably going to have to use the second room for a few days until I get a chance to set up the other one once the workmen are done. It just adds to the excitement, I guess.
So, instead of getting a bunch of things ready this afternoon, I went to see Rent. And now I have that "Fivehundredtwentyfivethousandsixhundredminutes" song stuck in my head.
And now I'm baking muffins. There's always tomorrow, right?
Oh, crap. There's only tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment