January 19, 2004

I've been sitting at the computer obsessively researching plane tickets, rail tickets and accomodation for Prague over the past few days since Tea suggested going in the spring this year. At first I wasn't that interested but the more I thought about it, the greater it sounded, especially with another couple to hang with. And (unlike me) Tea loves to talk to people so she'd be a great travel companion who would find out where to go and where to avoid.

It's completely a maybe at this point, but as always, I've gotten myself worked up into a tizzy of excitement over it and really wish I could book the plane today so that I know for sure we're going and can relax. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait and see whether Tea and Jeff can actually go (which is a little cruel after she was the one who suggested it in the first place). Idonwannawait!!

So instead, I'm trying to concentrate on doing some work for the Massage Therapists' Assoc and beginning to tabulate the immense piles of receipts I accumulated last year as a self-employed person. It is never to early to get started on the old taxes. Sigh. Planning walking routes in Prague is way more fun...

No comments: