Well, so far so good with the new stereo in the car. The last one they installed seems not to be a lemon so I can stop stressing about the whole situation. Theo thinks the CD players merely had good taste and were protesting the playing of the Darkness, while I don't know how it could possibly dislike a band who is revisiting 70's glam rock, dresses in spandex jumpsuits and sings in falsetto. It's gold, baby!
In other news my mum's poor cat continues to vocally protest her vacation in Australia - she's visiting relatives and travelling to Tasmania with old school chums. He thinks it is complete bullsh*t that we aren't home as much as she is and don't provide him with the attention and pets he receives while she's around. We do what we can with the attention but generally have to listen to him howling like he's being dismembered any time he's awake and we're not downstairs with him. We've tried to bring him upstairs to hang out with us on several occasions but he just heads straight for the downstairs door again - not that I blame him with both Sephie and Morgan hissing and growling at him. Yup, we're just one happy family. At least he's very well behaved about the insulin shots I have to give him twice a day. I'm getting better with the needles and I think I have poked it straight through the skin to shoot insuling straight out the other side once this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment